OHSU’s top scientists in rare disorders will be showcasing their research at an event February 29, 2012, from 4:00 to 8:30 p.m. in the Doernbecher Vey Conference Center. Featured is a keynote speech by William Gahl, M.D., Ph.D., Clinical Director, National Human Genome Research Institute and The NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program. His talk will profile “Innovation and Opportunities in Rare Disease Research.” You also won’t want to miss the “speed” talks by top OHSU scientists highlighting outstanding rare disease research or the scientific poster session. Appetizers, drinks and an iPad giveaway are included.Oregon Clinical & Translational Research Institute, the Office of Technology Transfer and Business Development, and the Departments of Molecular Genetics and Pediatrics.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- Bionutrition Brown Bag: Crème Brulees, BOD PODs, and FFQs – What Bionuts can do for you, Sept. 10
- Register today: World Congress on Ultrasound in Medical Education, Oct. 10-12
- Blavatnik Awards for Young Scientists; internal nominations due Oct. 17
- Erica Zeigler on Ignite Health V2: Call for Presentations
- James Brecher on TTBD Inventor Spotlight: Michael P. Hutchens, M.D., M.A.
- Mo Nishiyama on Ignite Health V2: Call for Presentations
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research visiting speaker visiting speakers workshop