OHSU’s top scientists in rare disorders will be showcasing their research at an event February 29, 2012, from 4:00 to 8:30 p.m. in the Doernbecher Vey Conference Center. Featured is a keynote speech by William Gahl, M.D., Ph.D., Clinical Director, National Human Genome Research Institute and The NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program. His talk will profile “Innovation and Opportunities in Rare Disease Research.” You also won’t want to miss the “speed” talks by top OHSU scientists highlighting outstanding rare disease research or the scientific poster session. Appetizers, drinks and an iPad giveaway are included.Oregon Clinical & Translational Research Institute, the Office of Technology Transfer and Business Development, and the Departments of Molecular Genetics and Pediatrics.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Sex, cognition, and stimulating neurons: Katie Wallin-Miller featured in OHSU In the Lab
- New treatment may address imatinib-resistant tumors
- Innovation Workshop: Spring to Market, registration now open
- kheadrick on NIMH new innovator award recognizes leader in autism research
- Jane Kim-Hoffman on Michael Chiang recognized for contributions to medical informatics
- Katie Jones on Xiaolu “Lulu” Cambronne awarded an NIH New Innovator Award
Awards Basic research Brown bag Cancer Career development Clinical research Collaboration Community Conference Cores Discoveries eIRB Event events Funding Funding focus Funding opportunity funding opportunity Graduate students Internal funding IRB notes Junior faculty Lecture Limited submission Neuroscience NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU researchers ONPRC Postdoctoral fellows Research Research administration Research integrity Research resources Research week Seminar Technology Training Translational research TTBD Visiting speaker Workshop