Don’t miss the op-ed in today’s print and online editions of The Oregonian, written by Mark Richardson, M.D., Dean of the School of Medicine, and Dan Dorsa, Ph.D., Vice President for Research. In the article, Drs. Richardson and Dorsa argue that federal funding for biomedical research is vital to both Oregon’s health and economy. Do you agree? Share the article with your friends and family.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- In the Lab: Fran Biel
- Oral antibiotics after C-section may reduce infection risk for obese women
- Got big data? Meet Research Data Storage
- Casey Williamson on Traumatic Brain Injury Symposium: From Research to Recovery, Sept. 15–16
- cara bolles on Traumatic Brain Injury Symposium: From Research to Recovery, Sept. 15–16
- Ashurai on OHSU researchers: New discovery on obesity-high blood pressure relationship
Awards Basic research Brown bag Cancer Career development Clinical research Collaboration Community Conference Cores Discoveries eIRB Event events Funding Funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity Graduate students Internal funding IRB notes Junior faculty Lecture Limited submission Neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU researchers ONPRC Postdoctoral fellows Research Research administration Research career development Research integrity Research resources Research week Seminar Technology training Translational research TTBD Visiting speaker workshop