Don’t miss the op-ed in today’s print and online editions of The Oregonian, written by Mark Richardson, M.D., Dean of the School of Medicine, and Dan Dorsa, Ph.D., Vice President for Research. In the article, Drs. Richardson and Dorsa argue that federal funding for biomedical research is vital to both Oregon’s health and economy. Do you agree? Share the article with your friends and family.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Registration now open for the 2016 TTBD awards ceremony, Oct. 12
- OHSU Library to sponsor two scholarships for OpenCon 2016
- ONPRC researchers to sequence rhesus macaques genomes
- Gary Rosenberg on Grompe lab discovery offers new clues to diabetes causes and treatment
- Rachel Dresbeck on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
- Elyse Paterson on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop