Next week, OHSU’s Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine will be making a big impact at the 32nd Annual Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine meeting in Dallas, TX. Fifty-six of the abstracts selected for publication at this international meeting are from OHSU—that’s more abstracts than from any other university attending the meeting. Congrats Maternal-Fetal Medicine!
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Upcoming deadlines for Collins Medical Trust
- Save the date: Research Week 2017
- Participate in FASEB survey on shared research resources
- Veronica on OHSU researchers identify complex required for healthy brain
- Rachel Dresbeck on Data Jamboree panel presentation: Sharing data & software securely, Nov. 4
- Rachel Dresbeck on Jan. 1: New F&A rates for non-clinical, industry-sponsored research
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop