The OHSU Research Integrity Office is now holding monthly brown bag sessions led by the IRB analysts to address topics of interest to human subjects researchers. The brown bag session for tomorrow will offer a description of the IRB review process and tips for getting your project reviewed and approved as quickly as possible. Analysts Wendy Doggett and Trish Lindstrom will cover the following topics:
- Types of IRB review (full board, expedited)
- Timelines of review – why is it taking so long?
- Study status and ancillary reviews
- Service Level Understanding
- How to get approval speedy-quick
When: Thursday October 27, 2011 from 11:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
Where: MacDonald Auditorium, Casey Eye Institute
Bring your lunch and get your questions answered!
Please contact Amy Elliot if you have any questions.