You’re invited to hear the latest information from NIH study sections at August’s Funding Focus. The workshop will take place Thursday, August 4, from 12 to 1 p.m. in Mac Hall 2201. OHSU faculty who have participated in recent study sections will share their experiences and answer questions about how to improve your NIH proposals. All faculty, researchers, students, and administrators are welcome to attend. Panel members will include:
- Doris Kretzschmar, PhD, Scientist, CROET
- Jonathan Purnell, MD, Associate Professor, Endocrinology
- William Skach, MD, Professor, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Justine Smith, MBBS, PhD, Associate Professor, Ophthalmology
- Eliot Spindel, MD, PhD, Senior Scientist, Oregon Regional Primate Research Center
- Melissa Wong, PhD, Associate Professor, Dermatology
This presentation is one of a series of workshops that Research Funding and Development Services (RFDS) offers throughout the year, designed to share advice, tips, and general information on funding for the OHSU research community.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.