You may have noticed an influx of integrity-related blog posts here on Research News. That’s because it’s Integrity Week, and the folks over at the Integrity Office have been busy planning a series of town halls and other events—many of them specifically for researchers.
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) Town Hall Meeting, May 4
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) Town Hall Meeting, May 4
- Lentiviral and Viral Vector Workshop, May 5
- Funding Focus: Managing the Compliance Sections of Your Proposal, May 12
Featured posts on research integrity
- Enrolling subjects ages 15-17 in a research study?
- New repository policy: How it affects your annual IRB continuing review
- New required consent for liability language for federally funded studies
Visit the Integrity Week website for more information.