As many of you are already aware, several Research Administration (RDA) offices will be moving from ADP to the Bancroft building over the next few weeks. Because the Bancroft building is located near the tram on the South Waterfront, RDA staff will have easier access to Marquam Hill, allowing them to provide better support to OHSU investigators.
Departments moving to the Bancroft building include: Research Grants and Contacts, Sponsored Projects Administration, Technology Transfer and Business Development, and Research Integrity.
How will this affect you?
- Research Grants and Contracts will be unavailable except for urgent requests, April 28 – May 2.
- Technology Transfer and Business Development will be unavailable, April 28 – May 2. You can contact the Baird Hall location at (503) 346-0363 for urgent matters.
- Research Integrity will be checking email May 5 – 6 but will not have access to phones.
- Sponsored Projects Administration will be unavailable May 11 – 13.
New mail codes
- Sponsored Projects Administration: L106SPA
- Research Integrity: L106RI
- Integrity Office: L106IO
- Research Grants and Contracts: L106RGC
- Technology Transfer and Business Development: L106TT
If you have any questions, please leave them below. RDA staff: keep your eyes on the Bancroft Move blog for last minute updates.