The Department of Defense (DoD) has released RFAs for its highly anticipated Breast Cancer Research Program. Available opportunities include:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Award – Provides $100,000 per year for three years for mentored support of recent doctoral graduates.
- Era of Hope Scholar Award – Supports exceptionally talented and creative early-career scientists. Maximum funding of $2.5 million with a performance period not to exceed five years.
- Innovator Award – Provides senior faculty with the opportunity to pursue novel, visionary, high-risk ideas. Maximum funding of $5 million with a performance period not to exceed five years.
- Transformative Vision Award – Supports a coordinated translational research effort involving multiple PIs to answer a question of major importance in breast cancer prevention or treatment as quickly as possible. Funding amount varies.
- Idea Award – Supports research that has potential to yield highly impactful data and lead to critical discoveries or major advancements in breast cancer. Maximum funding of $500,ooo for a performance period of two years.
View all of this week’s Funding Alerts.