Program announcements for K awards, also known as research career development awards, have been reissued (NOT-OD-11-063). If you’re planning to submit, be sure to refer to these program announcements for the most current forms and application information:
- Mentored Research Scientist Development Award (Parent K01)
- Independent Scientist Award (Parent K02)
- Academic Career Award (Parent K07)
- Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (Parent K08)
- Mentored Patient-Oriented Research Career Development Award (Parent K23)
- Midcareer Investigator Award in Patient-Oriented Research (Parent K24)
- Mentored Quantitative Research Development Award (Parent K25)
- NIH Pathway to Independence Award (Parent K99/R00)
Please note that the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) will no longer be using the Parent K01 mechanism for scientists re-entering research (NOT-NS-11-013).
See the rest of this week’s Funding Alerts.