Did you know that march wellness is currently working with OHSU researchers on projects related to exercise interventions for breast cancer, prostate cancer, and Parkinson’s patients? If you’re planning to submit a proposal for a project that includes exercise, contact Amber Webster to learn about pricing, program, and facility options for the march wellness & fitness center that will help build your budget.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- Retirement announcement: Jon Masterson, Design & Construction
- Check your inbox for the commute survey; please respond by June 28
- Could your research images and videos be considered art?
- Quen on Phillip Marucha, D.M.D., Ph.D., is new School of Dentistry dean
- Sandy Pierce on Doernbecher researchers first to grow transplantable liver stem cells in culture
- Susan Oliver on 125th lecture series: Eric Dishman on accelerating personal health, April 1
basic research cancer career development child health clinical research collaboration community conference dentistry Discoveries economic stimulus eIRB event funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students grant development internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission neuroscience New from the NIH news NIH NIH applications OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC policy postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research integrity Research Resources research week resources seminar training translational research workshop