Join OHSU’s Department of Pediatrics for a research seminar featuring Andy Groves, PhD, associate professor of neuroscience, and molecular and human genetics at Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Groves will be giving a presentation on the Development and Regeneration of the Inner Ear: The Beginning and the End on Tuesday, January 18 from 1 to 2 p.m. in the OHSU/Doernbecher Children’s Hospital 11th floor Vey Auditorium. The faculty host for this seminar is Soo-Kyung Lee, PhD, associate professor at the Vollum Institute and Pape’ Family Pediatric Research Institute.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- Research Week Tuesday: Dr. Rothenberg keynote lecture and more
- IRB Analyst Brown Bag on Request for Determination, May 23
- Research Week starts today at 12 p.m.
- Quen on Phillip Marucha, D.M.D., Ph.D., is new School of Dentistry dean
- Sandy Pierce on Doernbecher researchers first to grow transplantable liver stem cells in culture
- Susan Oliver on 125th lecture series: Eric Dishman on accelerating personal health, April 1
basic research cancer career development child health clinical research collaboration community conference dentistry Discoveries economic stimulus eIRB event funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students grant development internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission mentoring neuroscience New from the NIH news NIH NIH applications OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC policy postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research integrity Research Resources resources seminar training translational research workshop