Having trouble recruiting patients?
Recruiting participants who are a good match for your study can be very challenging. You’re not alone – a startling number of clinical studies never enroll a single participant. In addition to traditional advertising and outreach through clinics, there are a variety of tools and resources that can help investigators analyze feasibility of a recruitment model and identify potential participants.
OCTRI Tools for Successful Study Recruitment
Thursday, October 28, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
Mackenzie Hall, Room 2201
This seminar will cover:
- Conducting feasibility analyses
- Using Epic to identify potential participants
- Working with highly professional, experienced study coordinators who are trained to handle recruitment, scheduling, compliance, and study activities
- Collaborating with Kaiser Permanente or a research network like the Oregon Rural Practice-based Research Network to extend health research beyond the academic medical center
- Accessing ResearchMatch, a national volunteer registry that connects researchers with volunteers who are willing to participate in studies
Learn more at www.octri.org/recruitment.