As we mentioned in a previous post, the NIH has been working to phase out the manual entry of publication data in eRA Commons. In its place, the NIH introduced a new tool in My NCBI called My Bibliography. Citations that have been manually entered into Commons will be unavailable as of October 22, 2010. To keep your manually entered citations, it is crucial that you transfer them to your My NCBI account.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- Could your research images and videos be considered art?
- Pediatrics Research Seminar: Ernesto R. Bongarzone, Ph.D., July 8
- OHSU to be one of the first to install new high-resolution mass spectrometer
- Quen on Phillip Marucha, D.M.D., Ph.D., is new School of Dentistry dean
- Sandy Pierce on Doernbecher researchers first to grow transplantable liver stem cells in culture
- Susan Oliver on 125th lecture series: Eric Dishman on accelerating personal health, April 1
basic research cancer career development child health clinical research collaboration community conference dentistry Discoveries economic stimulus eIRB event funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students grant development internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission neuroscience New from the NIH news NIH NIH applications OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC policy postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research integrity Research Resources research week resources seminar training translational research workshop