Starting this month, the School of Medicine will highlight a recently published paper to call attention to exemplary research at OHSU. This month’s paper is titled Aldosterone mediates activation of the thiazide-sensitive Na-Cl cotransporter through an SGK1 and WNK4 signaling pathway (Journal of Clinical Investigation). The authors are:
- David J. Rozansky – MD, Associate Professor, Pediatrics
- Tonya Cornwall – Research Associate, Pediatrics
- Shaunessy Rogers – Research Assistant, Nephrology & Hypertension
- Yong-Feng Yang – Senior Research Associate, Anesthesiology
- Larry L. David – PhD, Professor, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Ophthalmology
- Chao-Ling Yang – MD, Research Assistant Professor, Medicine, Nephrology & Hypertension.
- David H. Ellison – MD, Professor, Medicine, Nephrology & Hypertension, Physiology & Pharmacology
Read a summary of the paper and why it’s important here.