OHSU’s schools received high marks in the annual U.S. News rankings of graduate schools.
Here are the key numbers
For the 2013 edition, OHSU’s School of Medicine earned the following:
- Ranked 3rd in primary care training (Tied with University of California, San Francisco, 3rd in 2012 and ranked highly for several years.)
- Ranked 5th in family medicine training (Tied with the University of New Mexico. OHSU ranked 2nd in 2012.)
- Ranked 12th in rural medicine training (OHSU tied with 9 other institutions this year. Last year OHSU was ranked 5th )
- Ranked 37th in the overall top medical schools in research in the nation (Tied with the University of Maryland. OHSU ranked 36th in 2012.)
Here are the 2013 rankings for the OHSU School of Nursing:
- Ranked 4th in geriatric nurse practitioner
- Ranked 6th in family nurse practitioner
- Ranked 13th in adult nurse practitioner (Tied with Johns Hopkins University, New York University and Vanderbilt University.
and some news coverage here: