Not so fast!
In fact, our employee/university commitment to biking is so significant, OHSU has received a gold level designation for it’s efforts.
Specifically, OHSU’s efforts to encourage biking year round includes:
- Our financial incentive program to encourage bicycling
- The availability of secure bike parking facilities
- Extensive bike parking at the Portland Aerial Tram
- An interactive Web site where bicyclists can track their mileage and progress
- Free valet bike parking for bike commuters
- A seasonal bike repair shop at the foot of the Portland Aerial Tram
- Bicyclist resources, including a program liaison, maps, shower access, free bike tubes and tools
- Events, workshops and prizes
For more info on the of the program, here’s OHSU’s John Landolfe