The OHSU Library is conducting a survey to evaluate the usage of our electronic resources. Over the next year we will be asking students, faculty, and staff to complete a brief questionnaire when accessing the Library’s online journals, books, and databases. You will not encounter the survey every time you access the Library online, but may be asked to respond more than once over the next year. The survey data is very important to us and will inform future decisions and services. Thank you in advance for your participation. For questions and comments, please contact email@example.com.
- Library Closure-Wednesday, August 26th, 2015
- The Library Wants to Hear From You!
- 14 Days, You Had Your Say!
- johnny powell on 14 days to have your say!
- Mo on Chris Shaffer, University Librarian, appointed to National Library of Medicine working group
- Michelle on Chris Shaffer, University Librarian, appointed to National Library of Medicine working group
- carrsh on Poetry Contest
- Jeff Bassett on Poetry Contest