The OHSU Library is conducting a survey to evaluate the usage of our electronic resources. Over the next year we will be asking students, faculty, and staff to complete a brief questionnaire when accessing the Library’s online journals, books, and databases. You will not encounter the survey every time you access the Library online, but may be asked to respond more than once over the next year. The survey data is very important to us and will inform future decisions and services. Thank you in advance for your participation. For questions and comments, please contact email@example.com.
2012 OHSU Library Annual Report
Recent PostsMore Posts
- carrsh on Poetry Contest
- Jeff Bassett on Poetry Contest
- Kelli Byrd on Emily McElroy appointed Director at UNMC
- Katie Wilkes on Emily McElroy appointed Director at UNMC
- Shirley on Dolores Judkins honored with an appointment to the Emeritus Faculty of the OHSU Library
- Library Closure, Wednesday, August 6th, 2014
- New Library Hours!
- Library Closure, July 4, 2014
- A Letter from University Librarian, Chris Shaffer
- New Library Books with OHSU Authors, June 2014
- Library Closure-Monday, May 26, 2014
- New Library Books with OHSU Authors, May 2014
- Ontology Development Group Announces First Release of Monarch Initiative
- New Library Books with OHSU Authors, April 2014
- OHSU Library and OHSU WRITEs is proud to announce the results of the 2014 Poetry Contest!