Due to budget constraints the library has made the difficult decision to cancel Stat!Ref. We apologize for the loss of this resource. Our decision was based on the growing cost of the resource, the loss of critical content, as well as a drop in use over the past three years. We recognize that several Stat!Ref titles were well used and we are looking into other options for access. If you would like us to consider purchasing one or more of the Stat!Ref titles, please use our Suggest Purchase form. You only need to include the title and your contact information. It would be very helpful if you could also include how you use this resource. You can also send a message with this information and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2012 OHSU Library Annual Report
Recent PostsMore Posts
- carrsh on Poetry Contest
- Jeff Bassett on Poetry Contest
- Kelli Byrd on Emily McElroy appointed Director at UNMC
- Katie Wilkes on Emily McElroy appointed Director at UNMC
- Shirley on Dolores Judkins honored with an appointment to the Emeritus Faculty of the OHSU Library
- Library Closure, Wednesday, August 6th, 2014
- New Library Hours!
- Library Closure, July 4, 2014
- A Letter from University Librarian, Chris Shaffer
- New Library Books with OHSU Authors, June 2014
- Library Closure-Monday, May 26, 2014
- New Library Books with OHSU Authors, May 2014
- Ontology Development Group Announces First Release of Monarch Initiative
- New Library Books with OHSU Authors, April 2014
- OHSU Library and OHSU WRITEs is proud to announce the results of the 2014 Poetry Contest!