Due to budget constraints the library has made the difficult decision to cancel Stat!Ref. We apologize for the loss of this resource. Our decision was based on the growing cost of the resource, the loss of critical content, as well as a drop in use over the past three years. We recognize that several Stat!Ref titles were well used and we are looking into other options for access. If you would like us to consider purchasing one or more of the Stat!Ref titles, please use our Suggest Purchase form. You only need to include the title and your contact information. It would be very helpful if you could also include how you use this resource. You can also send a message with this information and/or questions to email@example.com.
- Library Closure-Wednesday, August 26th, 2015
- The Library Wants to Hear From You!
- 14 Days, You Had Your Say!
- johnny powell on 14 days to have your say!
- Mo on Chris Shaffer, University Librarian, appointed to National Library of Medicine working group
- Michelle on Chris Shaffer, University Librarian, appointed to National Library of Medicine working group
- carrsh on Poetry Contest
- Jeff Bassett on Poetry Contest