The Department of Medical Informatics & Clinical Epidemiology (DMICE) is one of 27 academic departments in the School of Medicine at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU). The mission of DMICE is to provide leadership, discovery and dissemination of knowledge in clinical informatics, clinical epidemiology, and bioinformatics / computational biology. This mission is fulfilled through programs of research, education, and service. For more information, visit http://www.ohsu.edu/informatics
- Why Pursue a Career in Biomedical and Health Informatics?
- Consider Giving a Gift to the OHSU Biomedical Informatics Education Program
- Come Hear @OHSUInformatics Presenters at #AMIA2017
- fultzhol on DMICE Student Wins Second Place in Research Week Three-Minute Thesis Competition
- fultzhol on OHSU Informatics to Have Major Presence at AMIA 2016
- fultzhol on BICC 25th Anniversary Celebration Looks at Past, Present and Future of DMICE