On one warm Thursday I woke up and was so excited. “It is the big day,” exclaimed Zoe. I know you must be wondering. I will tell you all about it. Well one hot summer day, me (Zoe) and my friend Tess decided to raise money for the Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. So we started right away. On a Tuesday my Aunt Mary came over and taught us how to make packs of greeting cards. When … Read More
- The vaccine low-down: Protecting your children against chickenpox, meningitis and more
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher