On one warm Thursday I woke up and was so excited. “It is the big day,” exclaimed Zoe. I know you must be wondering. I will tell you all about it. Well one hot summer day, me (Zoe) and my friend Tess decided to raise money for the Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. So we started right away. On a Tuesday my Aunt Mary came over and taught us how to make packs of greeting cards. When … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?