A confused 2-year-old sat on the carpeted floor, surrounded by three enthusiastic women with a bounty of toys. His mother was anxiously awaiting our assessment a few feet away at a child-size table. This is not how I envisioned my pediatric training to be, but this day was an unexpected gift. On that sunny Portland afternoon, I was at Early Intervention, a school-based statewide organization that provides free services to children ages birth to 3 … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?