I am a first-year pediatrics resident at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. This means I have recently completed four years of training in medical school, received my medical degree and now am receiving further training in my specialty of choice: Pediatrics. When I was in medical school and deciding on which field of medicine to pursue, one of the qualities that drew me to pediatrics was its diversity on all levels — the patients with whom … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed