On Saturday, April 20, the Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation and the Friends of Doernbecher will host the 15th annual Heart of Doernbecher Auction. Each year, we invite a family to share their Doernbecher story. The Rea family shared their personal story at the very first Heart of Doernbecher Auction 15 years ago. Today, Ryan Rea is a thriving junior at Washington State University. His family remains incredibly thankful for the care they received 22 years ago. … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another