Middle ear infection, or acute otitis media, is one of the most commonly diagnosed infections during the preschool years. If your child develops an upper respiratory infection that lasts for one to three days prior to the onset of ear pain, she may have the beginnings of a middle ear infection. Ear infections are the most common reason for which physicians prescribe antibiotics in children. In the past decade, there has been a significant increase … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher