Middle ear infection, or acute otitis media, is one of the most commonly diagnosed infections during the preschool years. If your child develops an upper respiratory infection that lasts for one to three days prior to the onset of ear pain, she may have the beginnings of a middle ear infection. Ear infections are the most common reason for which physicians prescribe antibiotics in children. In the past decade, there has been a significant increase … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed