Middle ear infection, or acute otitis media, is one of the most commonly diagnosed infections during the preschool years. If your child develops an upper respiratory infection that lasts for one to three days prior to the onset of ear pain, she may have the beginnings of a middle ear infection. Ear infections are the most common reason for which physicians prescribe antibiotics in children. In the past decade, there has been a significant increase … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs