Voices of Childhood Cancer came alive March 1 – 3 on the 10th floor of OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. That’s when StoryCorps staff audio recorded the 40-minute conversations of 18 “interview pairs” for our Doernbecher-StoryCorps oral history project. StoryCorps’ mission is to celebrate and honor one another’s lives through listening; they have recorded close to 100,000 interview pairs throughout the United States, all archived in the Folklife section of the National Library of Congress. The Doernbecher … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another