Vitamin K deficiency bleeding recently made the news when four cases of late bleeding were reported in healthy newborns in Nashville, Tenn. All parents had declined vitamin K, and their infants were reported to be developing normally until sudden bleeding occurred between 6 and 15 weeks. During my first year as a pediatric resident, I had the opportunity to work in the OHSU Mother-Baby Unit. It was fun and incredibly fulfilling to be the first medical provider for … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth