What is hepatitis B? Hepatitis B is a liver disease caused by the hepatitis B virus. It is spread when a person comes in contact with the blood or bodily fluids of an infected person. The virus can enter the body through cuts or bites on the skin or through unprotected sex with an infected person. Newborns can get hepatitis B during birth if the mother is infected. However, many people who get the virus … Read More
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs