With temperatures in the 80s, summer must be here! Gone are the grey clouds that keep us moist and protect us from the sun, but one of the biggest reasons we love living in Portland are the beautiful, long summer days. Do you have to live in fear of the bright yellow sun? Definitely not; get out there and play, but protect yourself and your family from sunburns. Your best bet to keep kids from burning is … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed