With temperatures in the 80s, summer must be here! Gone are the grey clouds that keep us moist and protect us from the sun, but one of the biggest reasons we love living in Portland are the beautiful, long summer days. Do you have to live in fear of the bright yellow sun? Definitely not; get out there and play, but protect yourself and your family from sunburns. Your best bet to keep kids from burning is … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher