What’s the best way to keep my children’s skin safe while enjoying time outdoors this summer? We recommend seeking shade, when practical, during outdoor activities. It’s best to plan trips to the beach or park in the early morning or late afternoon when possible. This avoids exposure to sun during peak UV (ultraviolet) radiation hours, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. When out in the sun, physical covers such as hats, rash guards, umbrellas, sunglasses … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?