It seems like Mother Nature hit the autumn switch last week. We went abruptly from summer to fall in a very short time. Grown-up minds turn to raking leaves, driving to work in the dark, and the inevitable, interminable rain that is coming. Talk to any kid, however, and all they can think of is pumpkins and costumes and candy … oh my. Halloween can be a blast, but it is also a risky endeavor. … Read More
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Domestos on A ‘purrfect’ pair: Meet Doernbecher volunteers Huck and Carol
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher