As we head into Spring Break, many children will be playing outdoors, and the most important message I can give families is this: Most childhood injuries can be prevented! With that in mind, please consider the following-injury prevention tips: Apply sunblock frequently — to prevent sunburn now and skin cancer later in life. Always wear a helmet when riding a bike, skateboard or while on the mountain skiing or snowboarding — head trauma is one of … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another