“Be Prepared,” the motto of Boy Scouts, could also be adopted by parents of 6-month-old babies. When they begin to roll, scoot, crawl and pull-up on furniture, it’s time to child-proof the home. Using safety products like baby gates, toilet locks, window stops and furniture wall straps can reduce injuries in the home. While nothing takes the place of the watchful eye of an adult, the correct use of childproofing products does buy caregivers time … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another