This article was written by Carin Moonin and originally appeared in the Portland Monthly 2016 Kids’ Health Annual magazine. The 1972 passage of Title IX, a federal law that prevents discrimination on the basis of sex in any federally funded education program or activity, dramatically increased the number of female athletes. It also brought a new focus on issues specific to them. One was the female athlete triad, three disorders that tended to coincide in … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth