Recently, friends of Doernbecher Children’s Hospital may have noticed a huge hole in the ground at the southwest corner of the building (not to mention a crane you can spot easily from east Portland). No, we are not having plumbing problems. Instead, this hole will soon transform into a small but crucial two-story ‘bump out’ that expands the surgical suite area of Doernbecher, and enables one of the most startling and powerful technologies in the … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth