In this column, I am happy to announce that we are developing a relationship with Massachusetts General Hospital’s Think:Kids program. This program, also known as the Collaborative Problem Solving model, has grown out of the work of Stuart Ablon, Ph.D., and is designed to help children, families and care providers deal more effectively with challenging behaviors. Children who frequently shut down, become defiant or explosive may respond to traditional behavioral strategies such as limit setting, … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs