It is very hard to find a teenager who does not have a smart phone or a cell phone. There clearly are many benefits to having a personal phone. It connects teenagers to their parents and peers, they can use it to play music, watch videos, read books and to surf the Web. While these are important activities that enrich a teenager’s life experience, there can also be unintended consequences that affect sleep duration and … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Doernbecher offers free flu vaccine to its patients’ parents, close family contacts
- Behind the illustration with Maryanna Hoggatt (and Simon)
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Zee on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?