In general, consider any child younger than 2 years old too young. Tablets may prevent infants and toddlers from engaging in the give-and-take of everyday exchanges with family as well as the “real” world of playing with physical objects that require and develop sensory and motor skills. iPads do offer some terrific “edutainment” apps to help young children learn, especially in spelling, reading and math. Tablets can also promote self-control. Before you use one for … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth