Below, Doernbecher dad Jerris Marr shares his family’s incredible journey – and invites you to help make a difference in the lives of other patients and families. Throughout life’s journey there are bends in the road that you never see coming. July 2007. During a family vacation, we noticed that our 4-year-old daughter Faith’s back was not bending as it should; she frequently complained of pain. At one point, when lightly wrestling with her brother, … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth