With temperatures in the 80s, summer must be here! Gone are the grey clouds that keep us moist and protect us from the sun, but one of the biggest reasons we love living in Portland are the beautiful, long summer days. Do you have to live in fear of the bright yellow sun? Definitely not; get out there and play, but protect yourself and your family from sunburns. Your best bet to keep kids from burning is … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher