A: If your daughter has chronic asthma, it means that the airways that carry air to and from her lungs are inflamed, so that inflammation needs to be reduced to help her breathe. Inhaled corticosteroids help ease inflammation in the lungs. The steroid in an inhaler is set at an extremely low dose and is not absorbed in any significant amount. Even if your daughter is feeling better, being consistent with medication for childhood asthma … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth