A: If your daughter has chronic asthma, it means that the airways that carry air to and from her lungs are inflamed, so that inflammation needs to be reduced to help her breathe. Inhaled corticosteroids help ease inflammation in the lungs. The steroid in an inhaler is set at an extremely low dose and is not absorbed in any significant amount. Even if your daughter is feeling better, being consistent with medication for childhood asthma … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs