OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital provides team-based care and the latest techniques for children and teens. Our multidisciplinary spine team includes Dr. Scott Yang, Dr. Christina Sayama and Dr. Matthew Halsey. We sat down with Dr. Yang to ask him some frequently asked questions about scoliosis. What is scoliosis? Scoliosis is a curvature of the spine that occurs from a variety of potential causes. This can lead to a deformity of the trunk, and – only … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth