There is a reason they call us residents. We do spend the majority of our time “residing” in the hospital. So it is always nice to be able to escape our residency and experience medicine in a community outside the hospital. A few weekends ago, a group of five residents, including myself, and three supervising physicians made our way to the Nike campus to help out at the Special Olympics MedFest. My first impression was … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth