It is very hard to find a teenager who does not have a smart phone or a cell phone. There clearly are many benefits to having a personal phone. It connects teenagers to their parents and peers, they can use it to play music, watch videos, read books and to surf the Web. While these are important activities that enrich a teenager’s life experience, there can also be unintended consequences that affect sleep duration and … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed