As I was walking to the hospital this morning thinking about my next blog post, I realized that I had forgotten my sunglasses at home, and I needed them. Yes, it is November in Portland! So I thought I would write about sources of natural background radiation to which we are all exposed just by living here on Earth and how we can limit a child’s exposure to, or the long-term effects of, that exposure. Natural … Read More
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs