What’s the best way to keep my children’s skin safe while enjoying time outdoors this summer? We recommend seeking shade, when practical, during outdoor activities. It’s best to plan trips to the beach or park in the early morning or late afternoon when possible. This avoids exposure to sun during peak UV (ultraviolet) radiation hours, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. When out in the sun, physical covers such as hats, rash guards, umbrellas, sunglasses … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher