Every day I come to work I am amazed at the privilege of caring for babies and little children. It is the most rewarding aspect of my career that parents, faced with fear and anxiety for the health of their precious children, put their confidence in our team to give them the best care possible. Dawson Tucker is a great example. Born with hydrocephalus, or water on the brain, this beautiful boy needed the surgical … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?