As the Creative Director of Global Brand Presentations for Nike, my role is to create, direct, produce and stage product and marketing presentations internally and externally to retailers, Sales Associates and media among others. I was invited to join the Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation board 10 years ago to bring this experience and a fresh perspective to some past fundraising events, hoping to raise awareness and more funds for the hospital. It was my then … Read More
- The vaccine low-down: Protecting your children against chickenpox, meningitis and more
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher