Shelby Lee’s Nike Free Run 2 is the fourth shoe to be rereleased in celebration of the 10th Anniversary of Doernbecher Freestyle’s 10th anniversary. Look for Shelby’s shoes in select Nike retail locations and on nike.com beginning Saturday, Aug. 17. (Visit insider.nike.com, for more information about Shelby’s shoes.) Mike and Tanya Lee adopted Shelby from China in 2007. She had been diagnosed with a congenital heart condition called single ventricle. Without treatment, Shelby’s life expectancy was … Read More
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs