Shelby Lee’s Nike Free Run 2 is the fourth shoe to be rereleased in celebration of the 10th Anniversary of Doernbecher Freestyle’s 10th anniversary. Look for Shelby’s shoes in select Nike retail locations and on nike.com beginning Saturday, Aug. 17. (Visit insider.nike.com, for more information about Shelby’s shoes.) Mike and Tanya Lee adopted Shelby from China in 2007. She had been diagnosed with a congenital heart condition called single ventricle. Without treatment, Shelby’s life expectancy was … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher