Beloved children’s television program “Sesame Street” recently welcomed a new Muppet on the air. The character’s name is Julia, and she has autism. We sat down with Lark Huang-Storms, Ph.D., to get her take on Julia’s addition to the cast and what this means for families in the autism community. As a mother and as a provider who cares for patients who have autism spectrum disorder, how important is it to you that “Sesame Street” … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth