“Can I take her home with me?” It’s one of the questions Child Life Program Manager Sandy Westfall hears most often from Doernbecher patients (and, occasionally, employees) when they first meet Hope, Doernbecher’s new facility dog. Below, we answer more questions about the dog who’s bringing hope to our halls, one smile at a time. What does Hope do at Doernbecher? As “chief canine officer,” Hope’s job is to provide emotional support, therapy and love … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth